- Help Center
- Green Portal
Getting Started with CountingWorks PRO
CountingWorks PRO 3.0
CountingWorks Learning Center
- Automated Newsletter
- Online Appointments & Reminders
- Client Management
- Improve Your Presence
- Message Center
- Professional View Portal
- Tips & Tricks
- Website Editor Plugins
- Website Editor
- Social Media
- Admin Users and Roles
- Leads - Automated Lead Management
- Communication - Special Announcements
- Subscriber Management
- Client Alerts
- Portal Client View
TaxBuzz / CountingWorks
Rackspace Email Set Up
Transferring a Domain to CountingWorks
Domain transfers start at the domain owner’s registrar.
1. To start you will need to initiate the domain transfer with your domain registrar. Please confirm that the domain is unlocked so it will transfer.
2. The domain registrar will send a confirmation email to the account holder that MUST be confirmed. Note this email may go to the junk or spam folder.
Caution: Changing your domain contact information/email can lock the domain for 60 days and block the transfer. Before changing any contact information, ask your domain registrar if this will lock your domain.
3. The domain registrar will then provide a transfer key code.
4. Once you receive the email with the transfer key code, please forward the email to email@example.com.
5. CountingWorks will continue the transfer process. You will be notified once the transfer is complete.
Note: The process time can vary based on your current domain provider. Domain transfers may occur within 2-3 days while others can take closer to 15 days to complete.