- Help Center
- Portal 2.0
- Blog Content
Getting Started with CountingWorks PRO
CountingWorks PRO 3.0
CountingWorks Learning Center
- Automated Newsletter
- Online Appointments & Reminders
- Client Management
- Improve Your Presence
- Message Center
- Professional View Portal
- Tips & Tricks
- Website Editor Plugins
- Website Editor
- Social Media
- Admin Users and Roles
- Leads - Automated Lead Management
- Communication - Special Announcements
- Subscriber Management
- Client Alerts
- Portal Client View
TaxBuzz / CountingWorks
Rackspace Email Set Up
How Do I Activate or Deactivate Blog Categories?
Login to your website admin at https://portal.countingworkspro.com
· Click on Website > Editor
· Scroll down to the Information Center toggle to the right and click on the Gear
- From the Information Center page scroll down to General Categories
- Here you can flag the box next to the name of the category you would like to turn on
- OR unflag the box next to the name of the category you would like to turn off.
- Click Save.
CAUTION - Turning off a category will also turn off all of the subcategories within the main category.