- Help Center
- Getting Started with CountingWorks PRO
- How do I Update my Billing Information
Getting Started with CountingWorks PRO
CountingWorks PRO 3.0
CountingWorks Learning Center
- Automated Newsletter
- Online Appointments & Reminders
- Client Management
- Improve Your Presence
- Message Center
- Professional View Portal
- Tips & Tricks
- Website Editor Plugins
- Website Editor
- Social Media
- Admin Users and Roles
- Leads - Automated Lead Management
- Communication - Special Announcements
- Subscriber Management
- Client Alerts
- Portal Client View
TaxBuzz / CountingWorks
Rackspace Email Set Up
How Do I Update My Billing Address?
The billing address reflected on the statement is the one provided for the credit card. If this address was also changed, then for security purposes, you will need to update your billing address and re-enter the credit card number at the same time.
For our 3.0 Portal clients:
You can update your credit card or payment details at any time when you log in to your website admin at app.countingworkspro.com.
- Click on your initials at the top right
- Click on Billing
- On the right side under PAYMENT, click on Edit Payment Method
- Edit the information that you need to update and click save.
For our Green Portal/2.0 Portal clients:
You can update your credit card at any time when you log in to your website admin at portal.countingworkspro.com.
Click on Settings at the top right
Scroll down and click on Edit Subscription
Click on "Edit or Update your credit card information" to update your credit card and billing information.
For those on our Legacy website platform, please give us a call at 800-442-2477 x4 and we will be happy to assist you.
For our TaxCPE customers, please call 800-384-1101.