Getting Started with CountingWorks PRO
CountingWorks PRO 3.0
CountingWorks Learning Center
- Automated Newsletter
- Online Appointments & Reminders
- Client Management
- Improve Your Presence
- Message Center
- Professional View Portal
- Tips & Tricks
- Website Editor Plugins
- Website Editor
- Social Media
- Admin Users and Roles
- Leads - Automated Lead Management
- Communication - Special Announcements
- Subscriber Management
- Client Alerts
- Portal Client View
TaxBuzz / CountingWorks
Rackspace Email Set Up
Social Media Set Up: Facebook and LinkedIn
Due to changes in the Twitter/X API, our application can no longer post to Twitter/X through our Green or 2.0 Portals. Although we have no plans to rebuild the application for these legacy platforms, we are fully maintaining it for our 3.0 Portal. If you would like to upgrade to 3.0, please contact us at email@example.com.
To connect your Facebook and LinkedIn accounts for auto posting please follow the instructions detailed in this video:
If you'd prefer written instructions:
1) Login to your portal at https://portal.clientwhys.com
2) Open a new browser window and login to the social media account you would like to connect: Facebook or LinkedIn (Twitter/X has been deprecated and no longer works from Green Portal)
3) In the portal window, click on the Communications tab
4) On the left side of the screen, select the Set up tab
5) From there, select the Social Media tab
6) Click on the social media field field you would like to connect and click on the blue link that states, "Click here to connect your xxxx business page for auto-posting"
Follow the onscreen instructions shown on the page to complete the connection.
You will need to repeat steps 2 and 6 to connect all three social media accounts.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.